We ship overnight using
FedEx®, UPS®, or DHL® !
Fresh Fish isn't fresh if it sits in a truck for 2 days.
It costs a little more,
but we are
SSL (Secure Socket Layers)
encryption technology to ensure
a safe, secure transaction.
You can shop with
confidence and security online at
Our Privacy Commitment
will never share, sell, or distribute any personal information from our customers!
Always Fresh Fish.com
The shipping of your order from Always Fresh Fish.com
If you have any questions regarding shipping and handling,
will be handled by professionals whose only concern
is to ensure that the high quality of your selections
will be maintained throughout the entire packaging
and shipping process.
A brief overview of our ordering, packing and shipping process:
- We receive your order and immediately begin to assemble it in our refrigerated climate controlled packing facility
(your fish is filleted and skinned, accurately weighed and assembled with all other items).
- Your fresh fish selection(s) will be vacuum packed to seal in freshness (cry-o-vac).
- Your order will be placed in an appropriate container (based on order size).
- The container will be placed in an outer carton (for additional protection and insulation).
- All orders will be packed with a frozen gel pack product to keep your order cold during shipment.
- Boxes will also have a plastic inner liner to stop any possible water leakage and assist in temperature maintenance.
- All boxes will be identified and properly marked for shipment and tracking with Federal Express.
we welcome your inquiries:
Always Fresh Fish.com.
Fish and Seafood require expert handling to maintain the freshness of the product.
We use Federal Express® or UPS® as our primary shipping company as their
quality and experience are second to none.
All orders are shipped SIGNATURE RELEASE - NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
This means that if no one is there to receive the order from FedEx® or UPS®, the
driver will leave the order at the door. This signifies acceptance of the order (the same as a signature).
You will be responsible for payment of the order. We highly recommend that someone is there within the designated
timeframe to accept delivery of the order and promptly refrigerate it. We recommend the use
of the FedEx® or UPS® tracking number (we will e-mail you the tracking number when the order is shipped),
to monitor the delivery of your order.
If this is a gift, please be sure to alert the recipient
that something perishable is coming via FedEx® or UPS® and to try and make arrangements to accept delivery and immediately refrigerate it upon receipt!
Receiving your delivery fresh and delicious is our priority!
We must therefore follow a schedule which will insure that your order is received in a timely manner and in excellent condition.
For any special needs or requests please feel free to contact us.
Orders placed on:
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will be delivered by 7 p.m. EDT on Tuesday
- Monday (before 10 a.m. EDT) will be delivered by 7 p.m. on Tuesday
- Tuesday (before 10 a.m. EDT) will be delivered by 7 p.m. on Wednesday
- Wednesday (before 10 a.m. EDT) will be delivered by 7 p.m. on Thursdays
- Thursday (before 10 a.m. EDT) will be delivered by 7 p.m. on Friday*
Please note that AlwaysFreshFish.com will not be liable for reimbursement
on late arrival of delivery due to shipping delays.
FedEx® and UPS® try their best to deliver every package on time.
Unforeseen factors (ie. extreme weather conditions) may affect delivery times.
A Division of Ron Smith Seafood Inc.
All Rights Reserved ©
To make your AlwaysFreshFish.com
ordering more convenient we accept
American Express, Visa, and MasterCard
as well as money orders.